If you’re having boiler problems in Mission, it’s important to find a reputable company to repair or replace your boiler. There are many boiler companies out there, but not all of them are created equal. Make sure you do your research to find a company that will provide you with the best service possible.
One boiler company that is highly regarded in Mission is Rep Air. They have been providing boiler repair and replacement services for many years and have a great reputation. If you need a new boiler or your existing boiler needs repairs, Rep Air can help.
Request your service today!
Our team of highly trained technicians are standing by ready to help you out with all of your boiler service, repair, and installation needs. You can count on us for on-time repairs, professional installation, and the friendliest customer service in town!
Contact Rep-Air Heating & Cooling today to get started with service by requesting a quote online, or by phone at 778-728-1476.
Common Boiler Problems
What are common boiler problems?
- Thermostat isn’t accurate. Ensure that the thermostat is set to “on” and the appropriate settings. Otherwise, your thermostat may need to be replaced. If your equipment isn’t producing the expected results, double-check that all of the electrical connections are tight.
- No heat. If your heating system is not working, it’s possible that one of the following problems has caused it to stop: a burned-out element, a frozen thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking or dripping. Frequently caused by a broken internal component, a leaking seal, or corrosion.
- Banging, whistling or gurgling sounds. Water leaking into the system, a bad water pump, or an impending part failure can all make these noises.
- Rumbling or kettling noise. Water circulation is restricted from lime and sludge accumulation in the heat exchanger. This leads to water overheating, boiling.
- Pilot light is out. A malfunctioning thermocouple, draft, or deposit build-up can all cause a gas leak. Natural gas could be turned off as well.
- Pressure is too low. A faulty pressure valve might be the source of the problem. It’s also possible that radiators have been bled recently, causing this problem.
- Condensate pipe is frozen. Because the pipe is exposed to the elements, it’s possible that it will freeze. Warm water might be used to thaw it.
- Radiators aren’t getting hot. Air or mud buildup in the system can cause this.
- Boiler keeps turning itself off. It’s possible that the problem is caused by a number of factors, including low water pressure, a thermostat issue, a partially opened valve causing sluggish water flow, or an air or pump failure to properly circulate water.
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, it’s important to call a boiler company like Rep Air as soon as possible. They will be able to diagnose the problem and get your boiler up and running again in no time.
Types of Boilers
There are two main types of boilers: gas and oil.
- Gas boilers use natural gas to heat your home.
- Oil boilers use heating oil to heat your home.
If you’re not sure what type of boiler you have, Rep Air can help you figure it out. They will then be able to provide you with the appropriate repair.
Contact us today to request an estimate or schedule service.