When your heat is out, you’re not happy. You want to get your heater back up and running so you can go back to the cozy, warm comfortable home you’ve worked so hard for.
What types of heat are there?
- Heat Pumps
Request your service today!
Our team of highly trained technicians are standing by ready to help you out with all of your heater service, repair, and installation needs. You can count on us for on-time repairs, professional installation, and the friendliest customer service in town!
Contact Rep-Air Heating & Cooling today to get started with service by requesting a quote online, or by phone at 778-728-1476.
There are two main types of boilers: gas and oil. If you’re not sure what type of boiler you have, Rep Air can help you figure it out. They will then be able to provide you with the appropriate repair.
Common boiler problems include:
- Thermostat isn’t accurate. Ensure that the thermostat is set to “on” and the appropriate settings. Otherwise, your thermostat may need to be replaced. If your equipment isn’t producing the expected results, double-check that all of the electrical connections are tight.
- No heat. If your heating system is not working, it’s possible that one of the following problems has caused it to stop: a burned-out element, a frozen thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking or dripping. Frequently caused by a broken internal component, a leaking seal, or corrosion.
If your furnace is on the fritz, it may be time for a repair. Warning signs that you need a repair include:
- Aging furnace. Your furnace is more than 15 years old. Older systems tend to need more frequent repair and may soon need to be replaced.
- Noise. Your furnace is making strange noises, ones you didn’t hear before, or hear more frequently than before.
- Uneven heat. Your furnace isn’t heating your home evenly, some parts of your home are less warm than others.
Heat Pump Repair
A heat pump works by moving heat from one place to another. If your heat pump isn’t working properly, it may need to be repaired. Signs that you need a heat pump repair include:
- Noise. Your heat pump is making strange noises. Of course, a machine will make noise, but when these noises become louder or more frequent, a professional should take a look.
- Ice. There is ice on your heat pump for longer than four hours. Some ice is normal but not after extended periods.
- Uneven heat. Your heat pump isn’t heating your home evenly, some rooms may not have the same warmth.
Contact us today to request an estimate or schedule service.